Large tubes and a slim profile make the STAR Outlaw 142 Raft a fisherman's favorite. It's also a hit with thrill-seeking rafters who want a maneuverable boat that can seat 6-8 paddlers.
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 21" tubes and a 6'7" width provide the 14' Outlaw 142 excellent flotation and carrying capacity in a maneuverable profile that's at home in rocky technical streams or big water rivers.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- Super heavy-duty PVC-coated polyester tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- With the optional third thwart, 6-8 paddlers can have a blast running rivers.
- Add an NRS Fishing Frame to make this the ultimate inflatable fishing boat.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Owner's Manual