The Super Puma is not your average 13' raft. The narrower than average (5'8") width, sleek continuous curve, and diminished tube design makes the Super Puma the sports car of rafting. Narrow, fast, and grippy, it fits down tight slots, maneuvers technical lines in big water, and with the right skill set can be a great raft for dropping waterfalls. The Super Puma is good for R2-R5 paddle teams, and doubles as a perfect 2-3 person drift boat alternative when outfitted with a fishing frame.
- All colors available for special order. Some may have a lead time of 4-6 weeks to build.
- Includes 2 thwarts ($718 value) & Floor Installed ($150 value)
- Compact technical whitewater raft
- Favorite rivers: Technical rivers with lots of pool drops.
- Ideal for: 2-5 person paddle teams and 1-4 day rowing expeditions.
- Narrow beam for a fast, sporty ride.
- Quick self-bailing lace-in floor.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- Welded Seam Construction
- Leafield valves for easy inflation
- Package includes 2 thwarts and floor already installed (laced-in)
- Up to 3 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams. (3rd thwart sold separately.)
- 10 year no Fault Factory Warranty
- Raft Build Diagram
- Owner's Manual