The AIRE 146DD Whitewater Raft is the latest addition to the Double D lineup! The 146DD is the most versatile size in the line, offering enough storage for extended expeditions, while still being small enough to run as a paddle boat or squeezed down the low water run of your choice. Featuring a large tube diameter and double diminished tube design that allows it to have a long waterline and loads of interior storage space, making it great for multi-day trips, while still being an excellent raft for a paddle crew. The shape, extra kick, and size of the raft make for a fun ride in whitewater, and the width gives you a little extra stability and more room for gear. If you're looking for the go everywhere - do everything boat, look no further than the 146DD.
- All colors available for Special Order. Some may have a lead time of 4-6 weeks to build.
- Thwarts sold separately.
- Comes with floor installed ($150 value)
- Durable medium sized whitewater raft
- Welded Seam Construction
- Leafield B7 valves for easy inflation
- Urethane AIREcell Outer Shell
- Self-bailing, lace-in floor
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion
- Floor already installed (laced-in)
- Add up to 3 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams. (Thwarts sold separately.)
- 20.5” side tubes diminish to 15” at the bow and stern, which is excellent for slicing through waves and contribute to the 146DD’s spacious interior.
- The 146DD is wider than most other 14’+ boats, giving you extra stability in rough water.
- Ready to perform even when carrying a load.
- Raft Build Diagram