A solid ash oar built with a thicker whitewater blade intended to handle rough water and rockier bottoms. It comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris. "Big water" outfitters and rafters particularly like this oar's strength and proven long-term durability.
- Solid Northern White Ash oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Solid Ash blade for durability and a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip w/black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & Pro-Tip.