Not every boater is on the river 50-plus days a year, like guides and professionals who need well-built boats that can take a beating year after year. Chances are you won’t put your own boat through those kinds of paces, but you still, of course, want a high quality craft. The Tributary line is your answer. Made from high quality materials using designs proven in big water conditions, costs are kept down where feasible so they won’t break the bank. On the market for 10 years now, and it’s kind of ironic that nearly as many outfitters as private boaters now use them.
Biggest of the Tributary Series rafts, this expedition-sized boat can be set up with an oar frame for extended trips. Comes standard with 2 strap in thwarts.
- Expedition sized whitewater raft
- Welded Seam Construction
- Tributary rafts are sporty, fun, affordable and built to withstand the rigors of regular river use.
- Expedition design for hauling gear and people on extended adventures.
- Construction features include fully welded seam, urethane AIREcells, PVC skin, Leafield™ C7 valves, durable D-rings and incredibly fast self-bailing floors.
- Internal urethane “AIREcell” chambers add durability and make repair fast and easy; access the air chamber by unzipping the external PVC skin.
- Strap-in thwarts sit high in the raft for maximum horsepower and feature the same piano hinge style floor lacing found in all AIRE & Tributary rafts, for adjustable placement.
- Slightly narrower in the middle means you can sneak a big boat on low-flow runs.
- Standard package includes two thwarts and repair kit.
- 5 year Limited Warranty
- Build Wireframe
- Owner's Manual