A boat that does it all, the Tributary 14 HD Self-Bailing Raft can host a big paddle crew or be a multiday gear hauler. Wave-punching diminishing-tube design and larger diameter tubes make it an outstanding big-water boat.
- Durable entry level whitewater raft
- A sporty look and beefy 42 oz./2000 denier PVC material.
- The two thwarts install with cam straps anywhere along the inside of the boat.
- 8-9 paddlers can have great fun in the 14 HD, or you can take the thwarts out and install a rowing frame.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- Lace-in floor bails water quickly for a safe ride.
- Leafield B7 valves for easy inflation
- Four main tube air chambers provide a safety margin in case of an accident.
- 10 D-rings for frame and gear tiedown and four handles for an easy carry.
- 5 year Limited Warranty
- Build Wireframe
- Owner's Manual