The Polecat Woody Oar pairs the lightweight strength of a fiberglass shaft with the Sawyer Lam-Fir Oar Blade, a lightweight yet very tough and durable whitewater blade. The laminated fir core is reinforced at the edges by solid Northern Ash and a metal spline in the tip to increase durability and impact resistance. It comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for added protection against rocks and a TiteSet mount compatible with Polecat, MXS and most other composite oar shafts.
- Fiberglass whitewater oar shaft plus Lam-Fir Blade
- Rope wrap & rubber stop
- Laminated Fir barrel grip w/vinyl rubber grip covers
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam
- Solid Laminated Douglas Fir and Northern Ash Wood Oar Blade
- Blade has an epoxy-Metal mesh spline embedded in the tip for increased impact resistance.
- Blade is sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- Blade comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.