The Sawyer SUPer Styk is the ultimate whitewater SUP paddle for paddlers of all skill levels. Sawyer has collaborated with professional paddler Paul Clark to develop these whitewater specific paddles designed with a straight blade and a slight taper giving the swift water paddler an efficient tool to maximize each stroke. The blade is reinforced with fiberglass and carbon fiber for extra strength. The full perimeter Dynel Tough Edge and unidirectionally reinforced power face compliments these features for a high performance, flexible SUP paddle.
- Wood whitewater SUP paddle
- Tapered oval, Douglas fir shaft for great feel & indexing
- Laminated wood blades reinforced with fiberglass & carbon fiber for strength
- Straight blade with tapered tip for efficient strokes
- Dynel ToughEdge blade protection