The Sawyer MXS Plain (No X-Weave) Oar Shaft's lightweight and exceptional strength are derived from longitudinal fiberglass. Combine this with the blade that best fits your needs and rowing style, and you have a customized oar with a remarkable balance of strength, weight, flex and durability. Build yours today!
- Tough fiberglass whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Comes standard with Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Laminated Fir barrel grip with vinyl rubber grip covers
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam
Oar Blades (Sold Separatley)
Sawyer Oar Shafts are compatible with all 1 5/8" TiteSet mount Sawyer Oar Blades.
OAR SHAFT LENGTH: Composite oar shaft lengths are sized to the fully assembled overall length of the oar with a standard 30" oar blade and handle attached, so if you want a 9' oar, order a 9' composite shaft.