Fishing PFDs commonly include many pockets. It can get confusing what is where, and the pockets create obstacles for the rod handle. Astral consolidated five pockets into one large centralized place. The result is a streamlined yet highly organizable PFD for more efficient fishing.
- Fishing Specific Life Jacket
- Thin Vent: A unique approach to designing recreational jackets in which the back panel is made of a super thin foam, allowing the paddler to fully recline in the tallest of seats. A thin mesh strip aling the spine helps keep you cool on the hottest days.
- PVC Free: Every product in Atral's line is completely free of toxic PVC. They resuse as many scraps as possible, recycle everything, and compost their coffee beans.
- Intended Use: Fishing / Touring / Rec
- Entry: ¼ Zip
- Foam Insert: Gaia® & PE Foam
- Shell Fabric: 400D x 200D Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon and Brushed Polyester Mesh
- Webbing: Polypro
- Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- Weight: 1.63 lbs / 26.08 oz / 740 gr
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51
- Design Buoyancy: 16 lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III