The Lynx I Inflatable Kayak has a proven sleek design with incredible stability and control. This all-around river runner rides up and over waves, plows through holes, and charges through eddy lines. The lower profile side tubes (11") and flat hull design makes it easy to maneuver around in a technical rapid. Camping and other river gear lash down to 12 sets of cargo loops for overnight river trips and expeditions. The comfortable cheetah chair provides excellent back support and comes with a cargo pocket in the back for packing water, snacks, or extra layers.
- Airtight AIREcell urethane bladders are zippered into the tough PVC outer skin for dependable abrasion protection and durability.
- The self-bailing floor now has larger mesh-covered openings that bail water faster and prevent large debris from getting into the floor pocket.
- The Cheetah Chair Seat provides great back support, has a handy storage pocket on the back and can be strapped in just where you need it in the boat.
- Twelve (12) pairs of cargo loops provide lots of options for tying in gear.
- Rugged Leafield C7 Valves provide trouble-free inflation and deflation.
- The Lynx gives beginners the confidence to learn to navigate the river and experts the agility and performance they demand.
- Comes with Cheetah Chair, Full Repair Kit, and Owner's Manual