Mix Clifton Hypalon Accelerator with Clifton Hypalon Adhesive for a significantly stronger bond and a faster cure time.
- Ratio: 0.8 oz. Accelerator to 1 Gal. of Adhesive.
- Be sure to follow ratio instructions carefully. Too much accelerator will de-activate the glue. The Accelerator comes with complete mixing instructions
- and a handy metering dropper for measuring small quantities.
- Clifton Accelerator can be mixed with Clifton Urethane Adhesive. It will not increase the bond strength, but will increase heat and chemical resistance of the bond. If the material bonded will be subjected to temperatures greater than 140 degrees F, use of the accelerator is recommended.
- Shelf Life: Good as long as it still remains liquid. The Accelerator crystallizes when exposed to moisture. Keep tightly capped between uses.
- MSDS Sheet
- Application Instructions
- Accelerator Usage Guide