The Hala Radito is an excellent board for a smaller paddler who wants a high-performance board that is equally comfortable in whitewater and flatwater. The Radito blends river features such as a Progressive SUP Rocker profile and Hala's patented retractable StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and through flat water.
This SUP's performance-focused shape makes it great for everything from extended expeditions down the river to paddling around your local lake with your short, furry co-pilots (Fido).
With an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, fins and hand pump included (as well as a Repair Kit), you can rest assured that you are well-equipped for wherever your next adventure takes you!
- All Around / Whitewater SUP Board
- Dynamic Board Shape for Smaller Paddlers with Progressive Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System with 8” Stompbox Center Fin and
- Two Removable 4.5” Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- 12 Soft Rigging Points with Bungee Cord, Tail D Ring and Under-Nose D Ring for towing
- Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, Nose and Tail Handles and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with a 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Comes with Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump and a Repair Kit