The NRS Slipstream 96 Raft is a 9'6" long inflatable raft designed to fit in most standard truck beds, fully inflated. It's the perfect boat for a rower and one angler looking to Catch the Adventure™ far from crowds.
- Purpose-built for anglers, Slipstream rafts feature a streamlined design with deliberately placed d-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate catch points.
- Rugged PVC construction and an additional layer of PVC as a frame wear patch for long-lasting durability.
- 4" drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms. Attaches to the boat with two straps.
- EVA foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from hooks, studded wading boots, grit and basic wear and tear.
- The modular fishing frame, thoughtfully built out specifically for the Slipstream 96, stores compactly in the off-season. Easily adjust the cross-member pieces for a custom fit for the rower and front angler.
- The frame includes an internally routed anchor system that's controlled from the rower's seat for an outstanding fishing experience.
- Standard Package includes all the basic frame components to accommodate one angler and one rower. (Oars, accessories and anchor line sold separately.)
- Slipstream Rafts holds a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Standard Package Contents:
- Slipstream 96 raft
- (2) Side Rails
- Angler Thigh hook - bow
- Angler Seat and bar
- Rower Seat and bar
- Rower Foot Brace
- (2) 8" Oar Mounts
- (2) Atomic Aluminum Oarlocks
- Anchor System: Internal
- (4) 4' HD Tie-Down straps
- Super 2 HP Pump