A comprehensive guide book of the Rogue River from Prospect to Gold Beach. Complete with detailed maps and descriptions of rapids, camps, hiking, and local history. An essential companion for this jewel of a whitewater river.
- Spiral bound guidebook with over 99 pages chock full of information for the Rogue River boater.
- Wildfire, River Restoration and Dam Removal updates from the previous version.
- Full-color maps are created with TOPO! Software© National Geographic Maps.
- Contains detailed rapid descriptions and sketches of runs through major rapids.
- In addition to location and descriptions of campsites there are details of over 60 side hikes, including the Rogue River Trail.
- Extensive historical details and geologic facts are sprinkled throughout the book.
- Printed on quality waterproof Via Stone paper with inks that will not rub or peel off. This book no longer floats, so use the hole provided for a small tether.
- Whether you're rafting, kayaking, jet boating or hiking, this guide is the essential tool for planning your next Rogue River adventure.