The Sawyer Cross Cut 2 Piece Whitewater IK Paddle is available in longer lengths to accommodate inflatable kayak widths. The modern, streamlined blade profile allows for efficient down river strokes, while the full asymmetrical tapered blades work great for subtle moves. It also gives you increased power the deeper you dig in for critical finishing strokes. This bomber paddle features an open oval straight shaft for easy blade indexing, a full perimeter Dynel Tough Edge for knuckle dragging and boulder blocking, and our heavy-duty TiteSet breakdown system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam.
Optional ProTip Blade Protection
Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip protects your paddle blade from rocks and other debris.
- Carbon fiber whitewater inflatable kayak paddle
- Straight Shaft w/heavy-duty TiteSet breakdown system
- Laminated Western Red Cedar V-Lam and carbon fiber blade
- Modern freestyle/river running profile
- Fiberglass blade reinforcement
- Full perimeter Dynel Tough Edge Protection