Sawyer Light Oars are the number one choice of NW drift boat guides. Crafted from high-quality straight grain Douglas Fir for strength, lightweight and responsive feel. These oars have a balance and flex that will keep you on the water all day, day after day. Comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris.
- Full laminated Douglas Fir wood oar.
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Laminated Fir blade with solid ash edges and reinforced metal spline in the tip for durability. This blade has a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip with black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & ProTip.