The Sawyer SquareTop DyneLite Oar is simply the best rowing, lightest swing weight, whitewater-proven oar on the planet! Solid laminated Douglas Fir from the handle to the tip of the blade. These oars combine the unduplicated feel and progressive flex that only a tapered wood shaft delivers with the added strength of a carbon fiber braid wrap. The name comes from the oversized square top from the handle to the rope wrap, which provides a counterbalanced feel without compromising flotation. Yes, a counterbalanced oar that floats flat on the water!
- Solid laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Carbon Fiber Braid reinforced shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced DyneLite blade with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip protection
- Counter balanced "Square Top"
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop