AIRE Outfitter I Inflatable Kayak
The Outfitter I is a bruiser in big water! It plows through whitewater and is perfect for novice kayakers just getting a feel for the sport and big water experts who need a beefy boat. Their large tube diameter, extra width, and low seat position make Outfitter I and IIs AIRE’s most stable and forgiving whitewater kayaks.
- Large Diameter Tubes: The Outfitter I is designed with 12.5” side tubes. Their large tube diameter increases the Outfitter I’s load capacity and provides the paddler with extra stability.
- Low Seat position: Largely due to the Outfitter I’s large diameter side tubes the seat position feels low. Its low center of gravity gives it a steady feel that novice paddlers enjoy and experienced kayakers love in rough water.
- Comfortable Chair: The Outfitter I’s comfortable cheetah chair provides excellent back support and comes with a cargo pocket in the back for packing water, snacks, or extra layers.
- Cargo Loops: Strap down your gear using the Outfitter I’s 12 sets of cargo loops for overnight river trips and expeditions.
- LENGTH: 9'8"
- WIDTH: 40"
- WEIGHT: 36 LBS.
- TUBE DIAMETER: 12.5"
- BOW RISE: 17"
- STERN RISE: 17"
- 2" WATERLINE: 63"
- VALVE TYPE: LEAFIELD
- BASE FABRIC DENIER: 1100
- MATERIAL WEIGHT, OZ. PER SQ. YARD: 24/27 OZ.
- AIRECELL MATERIAL: URETHANE
- NUMBER OF CHAMBERS: 3
- NUMBER OF HANDLES: 2
- SELF BAILING: YES
- LOAD CAPACITY: 400 LBS.
- WARRANTY: AIRE 10 YEAR NO FAULT WARRANTY
Out of Stock