Canyon Coolers Scout 22
The classic Outfitter 22 is upgraded to flagship status as the Scout 22. The same size but has extra features such as a drain plug (no more dumping your seltzers on the ground while trying to drain the water) and additional tie-down locations make it perfect for securing your raft, IK, or SUP board. The bungee net cord acts as a third hand – holding extra coats or a tackle box. And every feature is covered by Canyon Coolers' no-fault lifetime warranty.
- More adventurous than the Outfitter 22, added a drain plug, netting, tie-downs, and more insulation.
- Made to keep lunch and beverages ice-cold.
- Will keep ice for up to 2 days, depending on environmental conditions and use.
- Designed to move with you, strapped down, or around your shoulder.
- One-piece bombproof construction for a lifetime of use.
- Covered by Canyon's unconditional, no-hassle, lifetime warranty.
- Day Cooler (1-2 Days Ice Retention)
- 22 Quarts/ 20 Liters
- 14 lbs empty
- External (WxHxL): 13"x15"x16.5"
- Internal (WxHxL): 8.5"x11.5"x12"
- Rotomolded (LDPE) Construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected foam insulation (made in Alabama)
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Newly Designed Family Friendly Latches
- Adjustable, no-slip comfortable shoulder strap
- AirTight Seal
- Unconditional, no-hassle, lifetime warranty
- IGBC Certification Number 3769