*DEMO - gently used at our Wednesdays on the Water events.
The Hala Rado is an excellent board for a larger or expedition paddler who wants to use their SUP on whitewater and flatwater. The Rado Blends the Whitewater SUP features of a blended Progressive-River Rocker profile and retractable 9” StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed and drive in rapids and on flat water.
The Hala Rado’s higher weight capacity and the large, open-yet-riggable deck are perfect for overnight camping and gear-heavy expeditions or paddling around the lake with extra passengers along for the ride!
This SUP Kit includes an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, a hand pump, fins and a Repair Kit so that you can grab your PFD and sunscreen and head directly to your next adventure.
- Large burly whitewater/ expedition SUP Board
- Large Dynamic Board Shape with River SUP Rocker and a Swallowtail
- Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System with 8” Stompbox Center Fin and
- Two Removable 4.5” Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- 12 Soft Rigging Points with Bungee Cord, Tail D Ring and Under-Nose D Ring for towing
- Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, Nose and Tail Handles and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with a 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Comes with Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump and a Repair Kit