Trout Unlimited Oar Blade
The special edition Trout Unlimited DyneLite Oar Blade is the lightest whitewater proven blade made and supports fisheries around the country. Carbon fiber is laid over a laminated Douglas Fir core resulting in an oar blade that is stiff, super tough, and incredibly light. The edges are reinforced with our Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for extra protection against the rocks.
- Carbon fiber and laminated Douglas Fir wood oar blade
- Trout Unlimited Logo screen printed on the blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Three blade styles:
- DyneLite Narrow blade dimensions:
6" W x 30" L
- DyneLite Wide blade dimensions:
7" W x 30" L
- DyneLite Shoal Cut blade dimensions:
8.5" W x 30" L (measured at the belly)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.
Sawyer will donate a percentage of every paddle sold to the Trout Unlimited Campaign. Visit www.tu.org for additional information on how to get involved.