Sawyer TSR QuickDraw SUP Paddle
The Sawyer TSR QuickDraw SUP is a strong, ultra-light paddle that is finely tuned to the discriminating Stand Up fanatic. Features a tubular carbon fiber shaft with a striking CCG (cedar, carbon fiber and fiberglass) blade that grabs and slips through the water at your command. The streamlined Carbon Lever-Lock Adjustable T-Grip system allows for “On-the-Fly” adjustability
- Adjustable carbon fiber SUP paddle
- 11° carbon fiber bent shaft
- Modern racing blade shape with laminated Western Red Cedar wood core, available in 90, 95 or 100 s.i.
- Carbon Lever-Lock Adjustable T-Grip
- Adjustable length: 70" - 86"
- Blade dimensions:
TSR Carbon 90 Blade - 7" W X 18" L (90 s.i.)
TSR Carbon 95 Blade - 7.5" W X 18" L (95 s.i.)
TSR Carbon 100 Blade - 8" W X 18" L (100 s.i.)
- Average paddle weight: 24 oz
TSR QuickDraw 3-Piece Traveler SUP
The TSR QuickDraw is also available in a 3 piece version utilizing our TiteSet connection system to provide a quick, solid breakdown section in the lower shaft, that won't rattle or jam. The ultimate travel SUP.
- Carbon fiber 3 piece travel SUP
- TiteSet connection system
- Includes nylon carrying bag and TiteSet tool
- Adjustable length: 67" - 83"
- Average paddle weight: 28 oz