SMOKER Whitewater Oar
Solid Ash oar built with a thicker whitewater blade intended to handle rough water and rockier bottoms. Commercial "big water" outfitters and rafters particularly like this oar's strength and proven long term durability. Comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris.
- Solid Northern White Ash oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Solid Ash blade for durability and a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip w/black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & Pro-Tip.
- Available Lengths: 8' to 12' (overall length)
Oars over 10ft are available by phone only. Please call 541-535-3606 to order.
- Rope wrap and rubber stop standard
- Pro-Tip installed standard
- Shaft diameter at Wrap: 2.3"
- Thicker whitewater blade profile
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.