DyneLite XD Oar Blade
The DyneLite Extra Duty (XD) Oar Blade is a light, whitewater proven blade made of carbon fiber and heavy-duty fiberglass reinforcement laid over a solid ash core. This oar blade is extra stiff, extremely tough, and light. The edges are reinforced with a full perimeter Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for additional protection against the rocks.
- Carbon fiber and ash wood oar blade
- Reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass layers
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with full perimeter Pro Tip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Two blade styles:
- Narrow blade dimensions: 6" W x 30" L
- Wide blade dimensions: 7" W x 30" L
- TiteSet mount options (See diagram):
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- 1 3/4" Large diameter (Titeset Screw measures 4" from top of blade.)
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.