Cross Cut 2PC IK Paddle
The Sawyer Cross Cut 2 Piece Whitewater IK Paddle is available in longer lengths to accommodate inflatable kayak widths. The modern, streamlined blade profile allows for efficient down river strokes, while the full asymmetrical tapered blades work great for subtle moves. It also gives you increased power the deeper you dig in for critical finishing strokes. This bomber paddle features an open oval straight shaft for easy blade indexing, a full perimeter Dynel Tough Edge for knuckle dragging and boulder blocking, and our heavy-duty TiteSet breakdown system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam.
- Carbon fiber whitewater inflatable kayak paddle
- Straight Shaft w/heavy-duty TiteSet breakdown system
- Laminated Western Red Cedar V-Lam and carbon fiber blade
- Modern freestyle/river running profile
- Fiberglass blade reinforcement
- Full perimeter Dynel Tough Edge Protection
- Blade offset: 30° RH Control Standard (customization available)
- Available lengths: 210cm to 240cm
- Blade dimensions: 8.5" W x 19" L
- Average weight: 2.5 lbs
Optional Pro-Tip Upgrade
Protect your paddle from rocks and other rough surfaces with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip. This tip protection also provides a bit of extra grip when pushing off obstacles.
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.