Brown Trout Oar Blade
The Sawyer Artisan Brown Trout Oar Blade is a Shoal Cut design featuring custom Brown Trout art by Link Jackson. A rugged, functional piece of art with a fiberglass reinforced wood core and Dynel/Kevlar ProTip around the edges for extra protection against the rocks.
- Brown Trout art graphics by Link Jackson
- Fiberglass and laminated Douglas Fir wood oar blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Shoal Cut blade dimensions:
8.5" W x 30" L (measured at the belly)
- TiteSet mount options (See diagram):
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- 1 3/4" Large diameter (Titeset Screw measures 4" from top of blade.)
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.
Featured Artist - Link Jackson
Link Jackson is an award winning photographer and painter who is an avid outdoorsman. Link's camera is his constant companion while adventuring the rivers and mountains of the Great Northwest.
For more info on Link and his artwork visit linkjacksonart.com
Guide Relief Program
A percentage of each oar sale supports the Guide Relief Program's efforts to support, protect, and ensure a better future for hardworking fishing guides.
Learn more at www.guiderelieffund.com.